Vacuum systems with mixing condenser in
Alkaline Closed Loop - cooling water operated (ACL warm)
In these well-known mixing condenser systems polluted cooling water is circulated in a closed cooling loop and cooled down in the plate heat exchangers cooled by clean cooling water. The clean cooling water is cooled down to the required temperature in a cooling tower. Caustic soda is added to the circulating water to prevent contamination by fatty deposits in the plate heat exchanger. Condensate from the motive and suction steam is discharged via a special fat separator together with impurities rising from the process.
- low investment costs
- clean cooling water
- no maintenance
- low air pollution
Higher environmental demands and the need to reduce operating costs cause more and more plant operators to replace their systems by Körting ICE Condensation Vacuum Systems.
Download brochures (PDF)
Enquiry questionnaire (PDF)
- controllable vacuum systems with mixing condensers
- vacuum systems with mixing condensers and liquid ring vacuum pump
- vacuum systems with mixing condensers for non-barometric installation
- vacuum systems with mixing condensers in closed alkaline loop (chilled water)
- vacuum systems with process-vapour operated ejectors